There is something special about smoked meatloaf. The process of smoking adds a depth of flavor that can’t be matched by any other cooking method. And when you cook meatloaf on a pellet grill, the smoky flavor is taken to a whole new level.
If you’ve never tried smoked meatloaf before, you are in for a real treat. This recipe takes traditional meatloaf and kicks it up a notch with the addition of smokey bacon and BBQ sauce. It’s simple to make and absolutely delicious.
So what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and get started on this amazing smoked meatloaf recipe. You won’t regret it!
Smoked Meatloaf on a Pellet Grill Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat your pellet grill to 225°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, ketchup, BBQ sauce, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place it on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf and secure it with toothpicks.
- Place the meatloaf on the grill and cook for 1-1/2 hours, or until it is cooked through.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.